Beautiful legs are not only pumped hips, but also worked calf muscles. Often, due to lack of physical activity and sedentary work, they do not get enough load, so their appearance leaves much to be desired. Correct the situation will help simple but effective training, which will make the legs slim, embossed and tightened.
What is the gastrocnemius muscle
Before embarking on a training session, you should familiarize yourself with the anatomical structure of the shin. This will allow you to properly pick up loads and correctly perform exercises, use the necessary muscle fibers. Because of its location and functional characteristics, muscles are constantly involved in everyday life (for example, while walking, climbing stairs or dancing), so their pumping requires special effort and knowledge.
The tibia includes the posterior, anterior and external muscles. The last two have a small size and therefore their pumping will not bring the expected effect. All activities and efforts are directed, as a rule, to the pumping of the rear group. It in turn includes two large muscles:
- Calf – large enough and stretches from the knee to the tendon. It occupies the back of the shin, actively works during the execution of all movements and provides relief and pumping.
- Kambalovidnaya (its name is due form). Her large part is hidden behind the calf, but its study allows you to create a volume and a beautiful shape.
The peculiarity of this group of muscles is that they are adapted to long loads, since they take part in almost every movement. This is due to the complexity of their pumping. In order to achieve the desired effect, you must follow certain rules:
- For the growth of muscle fibers it is necessary to load them up to failure, training to exhaustion.
- In order to achieve results, special exercises should be used. Walking, jogging or other activities involving the use of body weight are not enough to create a full load and increase in volume. It is important to use additional weighting agents, as a rule, dumbbells, water bottles and other sports equipment are used for this purpose.
- Carry out regular Lumbar training. Optimal amount 2-3 times a week, while giving the body enough load and ensuring proper rest (at least two days). Recovery is an important stage that helps to remove pain and activates the growth of fibers. Do not start training if there is pain or discomfort. Classes in this state will not bring the expected effect, but can provoke a catabolic reaction.
- The training should include at least 3 exercises aimed at working out this group of muscle fibers. It is important to periodically increase the intensity and increase the number of repetitions to make progress.
- Each task is performed in several approaches (for beginners – 3, and as the stamina increases you can increase to 5). Do not forget about short-term rest between repetitions.
- In order to improve the effectiveness of the training process, it should be conducted under your favorite music, which stimulates and helps maintain the rhythm.
Exercises for gastrocnemius muscles
You can conduct training in the hall or at home. All classes are very simple, but they require regularity and concentration during execution.
The basic activity is lifting on socks. Stand up smoothly and put your feet together. Take the sports equipment and put your hands down. Rise to the socks and very slowly return to the original position. If the socks are brought together – the outer part of the shin is working, and if they are diluted – the inner part. Carry out the lift in different variations to ensure a uniform study of all fibers.
In order to improve the result, place stops on a small hill. Excellent door threshold, step-platform, step or board. This will help to get the desired effect.
Squats. Become smooth and place your feet a little. Take the dumbbells in your hands. Do squats, climbing your toes. Follow the technique of execution: keep your back flat, buttocks back and see that your knees do not go far forward. Advantage: simultaneous work of calves, buttocks and thighs is provided.
Sit on a chair or other stable surface. Knees bend at an angle of 90 degrees, hands with a sports projectile, place them on them. Climb the toes and stop for five seconds. Then slowly return to the original position. The lesson provides maximum work of soleus muscle.
Pumping caviar will help walking with dumbbells. Take in weighting weights, rise on socks and pass the maximal distance to occurrence of an unbearable feeling of a burning sensation. Remember, only working on wear, you will get the desired result.
Climbing the stairs. You can perform the task at the stadium or in the entrance. Take the inventory for weighting and climb the stairs on your toes. To get the best result, you can step through one step to use extra quadriceps and hips. The duration of the session is 10-20 minutes before the burning sensation or pain appears.
Jumping up can not only pump the eggs, but also effective for losing weight. Stand up straight, lower your arms and dumbbells down along the body. Take a seat and jump up. The number of repetitions is 10-20, depending on physical fitness and endurance.
The Pistol. With one hand, lean against the wall, and in the second take a dumbbell. Right leg set forward and crouch, bending the left in the knee joint. Change your legs and repeat all actions on the second side. The number of repetitions depends on individual feelings, but they must be at least 15.
Jumping on the rope. The technique of execution is familiar to everyone from childhood, but for training the lower leg should leap, leaning on the front of the foot. A huge advantage of such an exercise is high effectiveness, strengthening of the cardiovascular system, increasing endurance and activating the process of losing weight.
Exercises for caviar for the gym
You can work out the shin in the gym. There are more opportunities here and you can always get help, advice and support from the coach.
The climbs in the Smith simulator. Procedure:
- Stand under the bar so that the bar is located directly above the shoulder blades.
- Place the socks on the platform.
- Climb the front of the foot. To get a better effect, do the lift with the maximum amplitude and very slowly.
- Return to the starting position.
Sit on the bench, placing your feet on a special stand and fixing the knee joints under the stop. Raise the heels and stop in the position for 3-5 seconds. Return to the starting position and perform another 10-20 repetitions.
Rise in the Gakk-simulator. Stand under the platform, placing socks on a special stand. Release the latches and straighten your knees. Lower your heels down, and then go up on your toes until you feel full tension and tension. Do 10-20 repetitions.
The press. Lay down on a bench, placing your feet under the platform. Squeeze it upwards, straightening the knee joints. Raise the platform with your toes, lingering in the end position for a couple of seconds. Then go back to the original position and repeat the action a few more times.
Pump roe and create beautiful slender legs will help simple training, which should be carried out until exhaustion several times a week. Only persistence, purposefulness and application of maximum effort will achieve the desired result.